A Boy's Life
is an acrostic for abl.
On this page:
- "A Boy's Life" a.k.a. "E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial" is a 1982 American science fiction film coproduced and directed by Steven Spielberg and written by Melissa Mathison, featuring special effects by Carlo Rambaldi and Dennis Muren, and starring Henry Thomas, Dee Wallace, Robert MacNaughton, Drew Barrymore and Peter Coyote. It tells the story of Elliott, a lonely boy who befriends an extraterrestrial, dubbed "E.T.", who is stranded on Earth. Elliott and his siblings help it return home while attempting to keep it hidden from their mother and the government.
- read more about E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial
- "A Boy's Life": A Boy's Life is a 2011 short science fiction horror drama family film written and directed by Elias Benavidez.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- producer: Allison Vanore
- executive producers: Dolores Benavidez, Elias Benavidez, Steven Benavidez, Luke Bishop, Lydia Schoenberger
- production design by Melissa E. Low
- written by Elias Benavidez
- casting by Dylan Jury
- cinematography by Aaron Moorhead
- edited by Frank Mohler
- music by Hamdija Ajanovic
- set decoration by Luke Casey
- genres: Horror, Family, Science Fiction, Drama
- released in (4 years ago)
- official website: aboyslifefilm.blogspot.com
- "A Boy'S Life" is a film, directed by Howard McCain.
- released in
"A Boy's Life" is a book by Jack Davis.
"A Boy's Life": A Boy's Life is a 1985 studio album by Jackie Chan.
- released in (30 years ago)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Boy's Life
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of A Boy's Life to see it in context!