A Brony Tale
is an acrostic for abt.
On this page:
"A Brony Tale" is a 2014 Canadian-American documentary film directed by Brent Hodge. The film explores the brony phenomenon, the adult fan base of the children's animated show My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic that arose shortly after its premiere in 2010. The film is structured around the journey of Ashleigh Ball, one of the principal voice actresses for the show, including her initial reactions to learning of this older fanbase, and her travel as a Guest of Honor to one of the first fan conventions BronyCon held in New York City in 2012. Hodge, a close friend of and previous collaborator with Ball, was curious as she was as to this phenomenon and opted to film her travel and appearance at the convention for the documentary.
- also known as Brony
- countries: United States of America, Canada, New Zealand
- language: English Language
- producers: Brent Hodge, Carolyn Wells, Ashleigh Ball & Lauren Bercovitch
- executive producer: Morgan Spurlock
- written by Brent Hodge
- cinematography by Brent Hodge, Josh Huculiak, Joseph Schweers
- edited by Nicholas Shepard, Brent Hodge, Jaime Martinez & Andrew Huculiak
- music by Chris Kelly, Cayne McKenzie, Hannah Epperson
- genres: Documentary film, Comedy, Drama
- released on
- official website: bronytalemovie.com
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Brony Tale
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of A BRONY TALE
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
- LEOTA BRYAN
See also the blanagrams of A Brony Tale!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of A Brony Tale to see it in context!