A Business Affair
is an acrostic for aba.
On this page:
"A Business Affair" is a 1994 romantic comedy film directed by Charlotte Brandstrom and starring Carole Bouquet. Christopher Walken and Jonathan Pryce. The film was produced by the United Kingdom in coordination with France, Germany and Spain and much of the film was shot in London. On one film poster of the film, Caroline Bouqet is featured with her arms wrapped around Big Ben with the two men beside her.
- also known as Astucias de mujer
- countries: France, United Kingdom, Spain, Germany
- language: English Language
- producers: Xavier Larère, Clive Parsons, Davina Belling
- executive producers: Willi Bär & Martha Wansborough
- production design by Sophie Becher
- art direction by Kave Quinn
- written by William Stadiem & Lucy Flannery
- based on a story by William Stadiem, Charlotte Brandstrom, Barbara Skelton
- Jonathan Pryce as Alec Bolton
- Christopher Walken as Vanni Corso
- Carole Bouquet as Kate Swallow
- Fernando Guillén Cuervo as Ángel
- Sheila Hancock as Judith
- Anna Manahan as Bianca
- Tom Wilkinson as Bob
- Marisa Benlloch as Carmen
- Paul Bentall as Drunken man
- Bhasker Patel as Jaboul
- Roger Brierley as Barrister
- Allan Corduner as Dinner Guest
- Marian McLoughlin as Dinner Guest #2
- Togo Igawa as Japanese Golfer
- Simon McBurney as Salesman
- cinematography by Willy Kurant
- edited by Laurence Méry-Clark
- music by Didier Vasseur
- costume design by Tom Rand
- set decoration by Karen Wakefield
- genres: Romantic comedy, Romance Film, Comedy
- rating: R (USA)
- released on (20 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for A Business Affair
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Complete Language of Dreams in Easy-To-Understand Form by Joan Seaman, Tom Philbin
a business affair or situation requires quick steps and a leap. 3. a need or desire to reacquaint oneself with one's ethnic roots, traditional activities. pomegranate 1. a excellent omen for prosperity and health. 2. sexual allure and fertility.
Dreamer's Dictionary (2001)
Canal V: Dreaming about a canal: a business affair that is not quite above board might cause problems. Participating in the construction of a canal: the chances for your future are very good. Seeing ships moving in the canal: you might make ...
Sixth Edition by David Thomson
Heisremarkable, buthehas been turned into a“type”: A Business Affair (94, Charlotte Brandstrom); excellent inPulp Fiction (94, Quentin Tarantino); Search and Destroy (95, David Salle); The ...
by James Stuart Olson
Until the mid- nineteenth century, beef production was a business affair in which community butchers purchased livestock from neighboring farmers, slaughtered the animals, and then retailed the meat locally. The work was usually confined to ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Business Affair
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of A Business Affair for some fun with words!