A Call to Arms
is an acrostic for acta.
On this page:
- "A Call to Arms" a.k.a. "Babylon 5: A Call to Arms": A Call To Arms is the fourth feature-length film set in the Babylon 5 universe. It was written by J. Michael Straczynski, directed by Mike Vejar, and originally aired January 3, 1999.
- read more about Babylon 5: A Call to Arms
- "A Call to Arms" is a 2009 documentary film directed by Scott Miller.
- "A Call to Arms" is a written work, book.
- also known as "A Call to Arms (Babylon 5)"
- author: Robert Sheckley
- genres: Fiction, Science Fiction, Speculative fiction
- subject: Space opera
- copyright: 1999
- "A call to arms" is a book by Loren L. Coleman.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 2003-02
- "A Call to Arms" is a book published in 1991 that was written by Alan Dean Foster.
- language: English Language
- released on (23 years ago)
- "A Call to Arms" is a book by Allan Mallinson.
- genre: Fiction
- subjects: Military branch, Adventure
- "A Call to Arms" is the first CD released by the musical ensemble Bandits of the Acoustic Revolution, and is an EP containing 5 tracks. It was independently released in December 2001 by The RISC Group, to a small, but critically acclaimed reception. The Bandits are unclassifiable genre-wise, one of their main appeals, as they incorporate many different influences into their music. The CD itself is notable for not coming in the standard CD case: instead it comes in handmade packaging made of corrugated cardboard, duct and masking tape, and some velcro to hold it closed. It was due to this handmade nature, which was very time consuming, that the CD is a very limited edition, with only a few hundred copies in existence (the band members who put the packaging together have Assembly next to them in the personnel section). At one point, the band promised that they would offer bonus material of some sort to the few fans that were able to purchase an original CD in the handmade package. To date, these promises have not been realized.
- released on (13 years ago)
- "A Call to Arms" is a musical album of Gospel Of The Horns.
- released in (13 years ago)
- "A Call to Arms" is a musical single of Puissance.
- released in (15 years ago)
- "A Call To Arms" is a musical album of State of conviction.
- released on (8 years ago)
- "A Call to Arms" is a musical EP of A Call to Arms.
- "A Call to Arms" is a musical album of Guerilla.
- released on (8 years ago)
A Call to Arms is a musical group.
- album: "A Call to Arms"
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for A Call to Arms
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
A Library of Universal Knowledge and an Unabridged Dictionary of the English Language ...
alarme, alarm, a call to arms; alarmer, to frighten—from It. aZl'arme, to arms— from ...
by Walter W. Skeat, Walter William Skeat
alarm, a call to arms. (F.-Ital.-L.) M. E. ala. mu.
by Robert Allen
arms a call to arms a summons to action in support of a cause, originally to ...
by Cyril K. Daddieh
March: Blé Goudé issues a call to arms, asking the Jeunes Patriotes to enlist in the army en masse “to free Côte d'Ivoire from bandits.” Thousands of young people heed the call. 25 March: About 1,000 people frantically try to board buses ...
by John Ayto
a call to arms: see ARM. call someone's bluff: see BLUFF. call it a day: see DAY. call it quits: see QUITS. call someone names: see NAME. call of nature: see NATURE. call off the (or your) dogs stop ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Call to Arms
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about A Call to Arms
Click on an item to view that photo:
Anagrams of A CALL TO ARMS
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of A Call to Arms!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of A Call to Arms to see it in context!