A Cautionary Tail
is an acrostic for act.
On this page:
"A Cautionary Tail" is a 2012 short animation family drama film written by Erica Harrison and directed by Simon Rippingale.
- countries: Australia, United States of America
- language: English Language
- producer: Pauline Piper
- executive producers: Will Alexander & Renata Cooper
- production design by Xanthe Highfield
- art direction by Simon Bethune & Matthew Hatton
- written by Erica Harrison
- cinematography by Callan Green
- edited by Duane Fogwell
- music by Michael Yezerski
- set decoration by Antoinette Barbouttis, Tom Gibson, Jan Harrison, Bradley Hawkins, Charlotte Henery, Amy Kwong, Lacey Malice, Raul Mamriquez, Jo Whincop
- genres: Animation, Drama, Family
- released on
- official website: www.acautionarytail.com
"A Cautionary Tail" is a play by Christopher Oscar Peña.
A Cautionary Tail is a 2013 theater production of the play by Christopher Oscar Peña.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Cautionary Tail
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of A Cautionary Tail for some fun with words!