A Change of Pace
is an acrostic for acop.
On this page:
A Change of Pace is a five piece pop punk band from Peoria, Arizona. The band was on both the 2005 and 2006 Warped Tours.
- genres: Pop punk, Alternative rock, Rock music, Post-hardcore, Punk rock, Indie rock, Pop rock, Melodic hardcore
- albums: "Change Is the Only Constant", "An Offer You Can't Refuse", "Prepare the Masses", "Just No Better Way", "It Could Be Worse"
- official website: achangeofpacemusic.com
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for A Change of Pace
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Paul Heacock
a change of pace a different activity than what came before ♢ People need to get up and move around at lunchtime - they ...
by Edward Craig
Similarly for revolutions: rehellions or coups are then not themselves revolutionary to the extent that the revolution is already under way; rehels then demand a change of pace or of direction (that is, new ideals different from those pursued by ...
Sasay to Zorgot by Mohan Lal
re is to be witnessed a change of pace, a sheer qualitative change in matter, life and mind. Basically the drama is played in the theatre of the human soul, for darkness , ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Change of Pace
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about A Change of Pace
Click on an item to view that photo:
- A Change of Pace
Photo credit: Ally [Photographer]
- A Change Of Pace
Photo credit: calebdrostphoto
- A change of pace
peanutbutter instead of butter, for a change.
Photo credit: basykes
- Pirates. For a change of pace.
Photo credit: The_Doodler
- Then, for a change of pace, there were sparks.
Photo credit: colmmcsky
- Playing on a real Scrabble board, for a change of pace!
Photo credit: lovinkat
Video about A Change of Pace
Idiom: A CHANGE OF PACE
See also the pronunciation examples of A Change of Pace!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of A Change of Pace to see it in context!