A Child Is Waiting
On this page:
"A Child Is Waiting" is a 1963 American drama film written by Abby Mann and directed by John Cassavetes. Burt Lancaster portrays the director of a state institution for mentally handicapped and emotionally disturbed children, and Judy Garland is a new teacher who challenges his methods.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- producer: Stanley Kramer
- production design by Rudolph Sternad
- written by Abby Mann
- cinematography by Joseph LaShelle
- edited by Robert C. Jones & Gene Fowler, Jr.
- music by Ernest Gold
- costume design by Joe King
- set decoration by Joseph Kish
- genres: Black-and-white, Drama
- released on (51 years ago)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for A Child Is Waiting
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Marty McGee
A Child Is Waiting (¡963; SE) .
by Thomas S. Hischak
A Fever in the Blood The Last Sunset Judgment at Nuremberg Pressure Point A Child Is Waiting It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World (AAN; AAN*) Ship of Fools The Secret of Santa Vittoria (AAN; GGN; GGN*) The Wild McCullochs Cross ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Child Is Waiting
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: