A Chinese Ghost Story II
On this page:
"A Chinese Ghost Story II" is a 1990 Hong Kong romantic comedy-horror film directed by Ching Siu-tung and produced by Tsui Hark. It is the sequel to A Chinese Ghost Story and is followed by A Chinese Ghost Story III.
- also known as Yangan dou, Sien nui yau wan II yan gaan do, A Chinese Ghost Story Part II, Ghost of A Lovely Maiden, 天女幽魂 2: 人間道
- country: Hong Kong
- languages: Yue Chinese, Standard Chinese, Hong Kong Cantonese, Cantonese
- producer: Tsui Hark
- written by Lam Kai-to, Leung Yiu-ming, Tai-Muk Lau
- cinematography by Arthur Wong
- edited by Marco Mak
- genres: Horror, Action Film, Fantasy, Romance Film, Martial Arts Film, Horror comedy, Comedy, Chinese Movies, Drama
- released in (25 years ago)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for A Chinese Ghost Story II
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Richard B. Armstrong, Mary Willems Armstrong
The equally imaginative sequel, A Chinese Ghost Story II (¡990), featured a delirious mix of mistaken identities, reincarnation, and unexpected magic. Leslie Cheung starred in the first two films, which racked up big box-o‡ce grosses in Hong ...
Ali Baba to Zombies by R. G. Young
W: Leslie Cheung, Wong Tsu Hsien, Wu Ma D: Ching Siu Tung Standard fantasy: Spectre seduces scholar A Chinese Ghost Story II 1990. (Hong Kong), color. 104 mins. W: Leslie Cheung, Wong Tsu Hsien, Michelle Li, Wu Ma, Jacky Cheung ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Chinese Ghost Story II
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: