A Chinese Tall Story
is an acrostic for acts.
On this page:
"A Chinese Tall Story" is a 2005 Hong Kong fantasy adventure film written and directed by Jeffrey Lau. The story is loosely based on the novel Journey to the West.
- also known as 情癲大聖
- country: Hong Kong
- languages: Yue Chinese, Cantonese, Standard Chinese
- producer: Albert Lee
- written by Jeffrey Lau
- music by Joe Hisaishi
- genres: Adventure Film, Action/Adventure, World cinema, Fantasy, Fantasy Adventure, Road movie, Mythological Fantasy, Chinese Movies
- released in (10 years ago)
- Hong Kong Film Award for Best Visual Effects nomination for Eddy Wong & Victor Wong
- Hong Kong Film Award for Best Art Direction nomination for Bill Lui
- Hong Kong Film Award for Best Costume and Make Up Design nomination for William Chang, Pik Kwan Lee, Bruce Yu Ka-On
- Hong Kong Film Award for Best Original Film Score nomination for Joe Hisaishi
- Hong Kong Film Award for Best Sound Design nomination for Eddy Wong & Victor Wong
"A Chinese Tall Story" is a musical album of Joe Hisaishi.
- released on (9 years ago)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Chinese Tall Story
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of A Chinese Tall Story for some fun with words!