A Clever Dummy
On this page:
"A Clever Dummy" is a 1917 American short film directed by Ferris Hartman, Robert P. Kerr, Herman C. Raymaker, and Mack Sennett.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- directors: John Bowe, Herman C. Raymaker, Robert P. Kerr, Mack Sennett, Ferris Hartman
- producer: Mack Sennett
- cinematography by Elgin Lessley
- released on (97 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for A Clever Dummy
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by George A. Katchmer
with Raymond Gri‡th; *A Clever Dummy [Western two-reel comedy] with Ben Turpin. ¡9¡8: The Brass Bullet [¡8-chapter serial] with Jack Mulhall.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Clever Dummy
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of A Clever Dummy for some fun with words!