A Cold Day in Hell
On this page:
"A Cold Day in Hell" is a demo by American deathcore band Winds of Plague. It was released on June 27, 2005 on Recorse Records, when the band was just out of their senior year of High School. The album is no longer in print. Several tracks including the album's title track have been re-recorded for the band's second studio album, Decimate The Weak. The album also features the single "Brotherhood", which is the only song from the album that the band performs live today.
- genres: Symphonic metal, Blackened death metal, Deathcore, Symphonic black metal, Death metal
- released on (10 years ago)
"A Cold Day in Hell" is a book, written work.
- author: Terry C. Johnston
- genres: Fiction, Science Fiction, Fantasy, Western
- "A Cold Day in Hell" is a 2011 western film written by Christopher Forbes and Jim Hilton and directed by Christopher Forbes.
- also known as Sharpshooter
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- producer: Christopher Forbes
- executive producer: Barry Barnholtz
- written by Christopher Forbes & Jim Hilton
- Stephen Gilliam as Patch
- David Topp as Kyle
- Richard Kinsey as Swede
- Tripp Courtney as Chancellor
- Ronald Bumgardner as Tether
- Stan Fink as Sheriff Thomas Kincaid
- Debra Carlsen as Miss Sophie
- Michael Madsen as U.S. Marshal Stallings
- Kimberly Campbell as Savannah
- Braxton Williams as Parker
- Jim Hilton as William Drayton
- Michael Hilton as Wade Miller
- W. Clay Lee as Timmons
- Dave Long as Scarsdale
- Dan Beck as Trading Post Robber #2
- Karyn Belenke as Co-owner of Country Store #1
- Kathryn Campbell as Elizabeth Drayton
- Heather Clark as Elizabeth Drayton
- Amanda Hilton as Amanda
- Hunter Hilton as Hunter
- Justin Hilton as Justin
- Tomme Hilton as Olivia
- Franklin Hutson as Justice of the Peace
- Ed Janostak as Ed Capp
- Angela Lewis as Muriel
- Sara Lewis as Katie
- Terry L. Loskoski as Deputy
- Mark McClure as Trading Post Robber #3
- Jordan Pittman as Trading Post Clerk
- Mark Pittman as Jacobs
- Juli Pollak as Co-owner of Country Store #2
- Joshua Seymour as Trading Post Robber #1
- Shelby Blackstone as Saloon Girl
- Christopher Forbes as Travis
- Susan Kinsey as Grieving Mother
- Allison Tysinger as Lucy Drayton
- cinematography by Christopher Forbes & Michael G. Hennessy
- edited by Christopher Forbes
- music by Christopher Forbes, W. Clay Lee
- genre: Western
- rating: PG-13 (USA)
- released on (4 years ago)
- "A Cold Day in Hell" is a film, directed by Christopher Picone.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for A Cold Day in Hell
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
From the Work of Eric Partridge and Paul Beale by Eric Partridge, Paul Beale, Rosalind Fergusson
a cold day in hell (when . . .). that'll put lead in your pencil that will render you potent, restore your virility, etc.; chiefly applied to food or drink, especially alcoholic liquor, offered after illness or to anybody displaying the merest semblance of ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Cold Day in Hell
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about A Cold Day in Hell
Click on an item to view that photo:
- A cold day in Hell
Out of sight behind the fence, the Doomsicle settled in. Like an abstract ice sculpture of Alien.
Photo credit: Whiteboard Dave
- A cold day in hell
Flying pigs sighted above the horizon
Photo credit: volyova
- It's a Cold Day in Hell
Albuquerque snow angel.after a slight dusting.
Photo credit: Laertes
- "Dirty Snow" "A Cold Day in Hell"
Photo credit: Ted Van Pelt
Video about A Cold Day in Hell
A cold day in Hell Meaning
Video shows what a cold day in Hell means. The time of occurrence of an event that will never happen.. a cold day in Hell pronunciation. How to pronounce ...
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of A Cold Day in Hell to see it in context!