A Cold Summer
On this page:
"A Cold Summer": A Cold Sumer is a 2003 Australian film.
- country: Australia
- language: English Language
- director: Paul Middleditch
- producer: Grace Yee
- executive producer: Stuart Quin
- written by Teo Gebert, Paul Middleditch, Olivia Pigeot & Susan Prior
- casting by Kirsty McGregor
- cinematography by Steve Arnold
- edited by Peter Whitmore
- music by Claire Jordan
- costume design by Meg Gordon
- genres: Drama, Pornographic film
- released on (11 years ago)
- award: - AACTA Award for Best Lead Actress nomination for Olivia Pigeot
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for A Cold Summer
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Alan Titchmarsh
A cold summer means that ...
Who Reside in Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island, Cape Breton and Newfoundland by Silas Tertius Rand
A cold summer, Tëgenipk. The room is cold, Tëgigooômkûk. The food is cold, Tëgik mechipchâwâ'. Cold cloth, Tëgëk. A cold ...
The Encyclopedia Britannica (1910)
A Dictionary of Arts, Sciences, Literature and General Information by Hugh Chisholm
It has but two seasons, a cold summer or autumn and winter.
by Maurice Burton, Robert Burton
A cold summer limits the extent of the northward migrations. The fish also evidently cross the Atlantic. Tuna tagged off Martha's Vineyard, Massachusetts, in 1954 were caught in the Bay of Biscay, off the coast of Spain, five years later; ...
by Charles Gordon Sinclair
seasoning corrected and finished with lime juice and garnished with sliced hard hoiled eggs and shredded spring onions meqgyleves (Hul A cold summer soup hased on cherries megrim A rather dry sinistral flat ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Cold Summer
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of A Cold Summer to see it in context!