A Confucian Confusion
is an acrostic for acc.
On this page:
"A Confucian Confusion" is a 1994 Taiwanese comedy film directed by Edward Yang. It was entered into the 1994 Cannes Film Festival.
- also known as Duli Shidai, Du Li Shi Dai
- country: Taiwan
- languages: Chinese language, Standard Chinese, Taiwanese Hokkien, Mandarin Chinese
- producer: Wei-yen Yu
- executive producer: David Sui
- written by Edward Yang & Hung Hung
- cinematography by Longyu Li, Arthur Wong, Hong Wuxiu & Zhan Zhang
- edited by Chen Bo-wen
- music by Antonio Lee
- genres: Political drama, Family Drama, Comedy-drama, Ensemble Film, Comedy
- released in (21 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for A Confucian Confusion
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Daw-Ming Lee
On the other hand, rules or regulations, essential elements in the ethical structure of Confucian society, cause confusion in times of change, thus the English title of the film, A Confucian Confusion. The film aimed to explore in depth the ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Confucian Confusion
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: