A Cook's Tour
is an acrostic for act.
On this page:
"A Cook's Tour": A Cook's Tour: In Search of the Perfect Meal, sometimes later published as A Cook's Tour: Global Adventures in Extreme Cuisines, is a New York Times bestselling book written by chef and author Anthony Bourdain in 2001. It is Bourdain's account of his world travels – eating exotic local dishes and experiencing life as a native in each country. The book was simultaneously made into a television series featuring Bourdain for the Food Network.
- language: English Language
- genres: Memoir, Travel
- released on (14 years ago)
A Cook's Tour: A Cook's Tour is a travel and food show that aired on the Food Network. Host Anthony Bourdain visits exotic countries and cities worldwide where hosts treat him to local culture and cuisine.
- begun in and completed in (14 years ago)
- 35 episodes of 30 minutes each
- country: United States of America
- regular cast: Anthony Bourdain
- genres: Travel, Documentary film, Reality television
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Cook's Tour
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of A Cook's Tour to see it in context!