A Cooler Climate
is an acrostic for acc.
On this page:
"A Cooler Climate" is a Showtime Original movie. It originally aired on August 22, 1999. It is based on a book with the same name by Zena Collier. Sally Field and Judy Davis were both nominated for their performance in the film during the 6th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards for outstanding performance by a female actor in a television movie or miniseries. They both also received an Emmy nomination for their performances in the film.
- also known as Confidências
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- director: Susan Seidelman
- cinematography by John S. Bartley
- music by Patrick Williams
- genre: Drama
- released on (15 years ago)
- Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Miniseries or a Movie nomination for Judy Davis
- Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Miniseries or a Movie nomination for Sally Field
- Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Miniseries or Television Movie (Role: Paula) nomination for Judy Davis
- Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Miniseries or Television Movie (Role: Iris) nomination for Sally Field
- Writers Guild of America Award for Best Adapted Long Form - Television nomination for Marsha Norman
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for A Cooler Climate
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by S. George Philander
Diminished trade winds means less energy driving the Gulf Stream northward, also contributing to a cooler climate at high latitudes. This could cause dramatic cooling in northern Europe, which needs the North Atlantic Conveyor to moderate ...
Ast - Bom
While the latter enjoys a cooler climate than the former, it consists also of a rich black and dry soil, covered with luxuriant herbage, interspersed here and there with valleys, open woodlands, and forests, whereon the herds and flocks of the ...
by Carol Turkington, Jeffrey S. Dover
moving the patient to a cooler climate. mites 241 miliaria apocrine See FOX-FORDYCE DISORDER. miliaria tuberculosis See.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Cooler Climate
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of A Cooler Climate to learn how to say it correctly!