A Cottage on Dartmoor
On this page:
"A Cottage on Dartmoor" is a 1929 British silent film, directed by Anthony Asquith and starring Norah Baring and Uno Henning. It was the last of Asquith's four silent films, produced exactly on the cusp of the transition from silents to talkies in British cinema, a point which is referenced in the film itself.
- countries: United Kingdom, Sweden
- producer: H. Bruce Woolfe
- written by Anthony Asquith
- based on a story by Herbert Price
- cinematography by Axel Lindblom & Stanley Rodwell
- music by William Hodgson
- genre: Silent film
- released in (86 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for A Cottage on Dartmoor
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
1928– Underground; The Runaway Princess; 1929–A Cottage on Dartmoor (Escape From ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Cottage on Dartmoor
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: