A Course in Miracles
On this page:
"A Course in Miracles" is a self-study curriculum that aims to assist its readers in achieving spiritual transformation. The book describes a purely non-dualistic philosophy of forgiveness and includes what are meant to be practical lessons and applications for the practice of forgiveness in one's daily life. The introduction to the book contains the following summary, "Nothing real can be threatened. Nothing unreal exists. Herein lies the peace of God.
- also known as Um Curso Em Milagres, Ein Kurs in Wundern
- language: English Language
- authors: Helen Schucman & William Thetford
- genre: Spirituality
- subjects: Christianity, Religion, Self-help, Spiritualism, Spirituality, Education
- released in (40 years ago)
"A Course in Miracles" is a film.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for A Course in Miracles
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by John Ankerberg, John Weldon
A Course in Miracles/ Attitudinal Therapy is the ...
by Michael York
-A- A COURSE IN MIRACLES. The most complete presentation of New Thought metaphysics. It says in summary: "Nothing real can be threatened. Nothing unreal exists. Herein lies the peace of God." Miracle Experiences, Inc., was founded in ...
Religions of the World: A Comprehensive Encyclopedia of Beliefs and Practices, 2nd Edition [6 volumes] (2010)
A Comprehensive Encyclopedia of Beliefs and Practices by J. Gordon Melton, Martin Baumann
A Course in Miracles is a religious movement that emerged in New York in 1975. The Course is also a series of books first published by the Foundation for Inner Peace, begun for the purpose of publishing and disseminating these texts.
by Jana Riley
—A Course in Miracles The tarot is a collection of 78 pictures presented in the form of a deck of cards. It is divided into three sections: the Major Arcana, the Minor Arcana, and the Court Cards. For a long time, most people weren't sure what the ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Course in Miracles
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Video language resources about A Course in Miracles
Click on an item to play that video:
- A Course In Miracles: The Meaning Of Miracles: Principles Of Miracles
- A Course In Miracles Text: The Meaning of Miracles IV The Escape From Darkness
The escape from darkness involves two stages: First, the recognition that darkness cannot hide. This step usually entails fear. Second, the recognition that there ...
- A Course In Miracles: The Meaning Of Miracles: Atonement And Miracles
- Reading Meaning into Form, David Hoffmeister, A Course in Miracles
- What is ego : ego Definition, David Hoffmeister, ACIM A Course In Miracles
- A Course In Miracles: The Meaning Of Miracles: Revelation, Time And Miracles
- A Course In Miracles: The Meaning Of Miracles: Wholeness And Spirit
- A Course In Miracles: The Meaning Of Miracles: The Illusion Of Needs
- A Course In Miracles: The Meaning Of Miracles: The Escape From Darkness
- A Course In Miracles: The Meaning Of Miracles: Distortion Of Miracle Impulses
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of A Course in Miracles for some fun with words!