A Cow at My Table
On this page:
"A Cow at My Table" is a 1998 documentary film examining Western attitudes towards farm animals and meat.
- country: Canada
- language: English Language
- director: Jennifer Abbott
- cinematography by Jennifer Abbott
- edited by Jennifer Abbott
- music by Suzie Ungerleider
- genre: Documentary film
- released in (17 years ago)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Cow at My Table
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of A Cow at My Table for some fun with words!