A Crime of Passion
is an acrostic for acop.
On this page:
"A Crime of Passion" is a 2003 film directed by Charles Wilkinson.
- countries: United States of America, Canada
- language: English Language
- costume design by Maria Livingstone
- genres: Mystery, Crime Thriller, Thriller, Film adaptation
- released in (12 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for A Crime of Passion
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Robert Sungenis
a crime of passion, especially a murder prompted by a wife's or husband's unfaithfulness. criminate, v. to accuse of a crime; to furnish evidence of guilt; incriminate. Latin: criminari. crinkum-crankum, n. something with many twists and ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Crime of Passion
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of A Crime of Passion to see it in context!