A Cube of Sugar
On this page:
"A Cube of Sugar" is a 2011 Comedy, Family, Drama film written by Seyyed Reza Mir-Karimi and Mohammad Reza Gohari, and directed by Seyyed Reza Mir-Karimi.
- also known as Ye habe ghand, ک حبه قند
- country: Iran
- language: Persian Language
- director: Reza Mirkarimi
- producer: Reza Mirkarimi
- production design by Mohsen Shah Ebrahimi
- written by Reza Mirkarimi & Mohammad Reza Gohari
- Puneh Abdolkarim-Zadeh as Shamsi
- Amir-Hossein Arman as Ghasem
- Farhad Aslani as Haj Naser
- Shamsi Fazlollahi as Uncle's wife
- Hedayat Hashemi as Hamid
- Asghar Hemmat as Hormoz
- Negar Javaherian as Pasandide
- Reza Kianian as Jafar
- Baran Kosari as Grooms Relative
- Rooholah Mofidi as Doctor
- Parivash Nazarieh as Masumeh
- Saeed Poursamimi as Uncle Ezzatolah
- Rima Raminfar as Azam
- Soheyla Razavi as Mother
- cinematography by Hamid Khozui-Abyaneh
- edited by Hassan Hassandoost
- music by Mohammad Reza Aligholi
- genres: Family, Comedy, Drama
- released in (4 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for A Cube of Sugar
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Something shaped like a cube: a cube of sugar. 3. The result of multiplying a number by itself twice. The cube of 2 is 2 X 2 X 2, or 8. averb To cut or form into cubes: We cubed slices of bread to make stuffing for the turkey. cube (kyobb) anoun, ...
by Shatrughna Prasad Sinha
Therefore, the weathering is most rapid at the corners of the large cube, less rapid at the edges, and least rapid on the faces; and the cube becomes rounded like a cube of sugar dropped into a glass of water. Of all the various kinds of rock the ...
Online Encyclopedia (2011)
A cube of sugar contains as many atoms as there are stars in the Universe. The biggest atom [cesium) is nine times the diameter of the smallest atom (helium). ATOMIC BOMB > In a nuclear explosion, the atom's nucleus (center) is split.
crystal a hard mineral that is transparent cub the name given to some young animals such as bears and foxes cube a shape having six sides of equal measurement, like a cube of sugar cuckoo a bird that lays its eggs in other birds' nests.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Cube of Sugar
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of A Cube of Sugar to see it in context!