A Dangerous Man
is an acrostic for adm.
On this page:
"A Dangerous Man" is a 2009 American direct-to-DVD action film directed by Keoni Waxman. It stars Steven Seagal as a man released from prison after spending six years locked up for a crime he did not commit.
- also known as On the Run, Bôizu On Za Ran
- countries: United States of America, Japan
- languages: English Language, Japanese Language
- executive producer: Steven Seagal
- cinematography by Nathan Wilson
- music by Michael Richard Plowman
- genres: Action/Adventure, Action Film, Thriller, Martial Arts Film, Crime Fiction, Action Thriller, Japanese Movies
- released on (6 years ago)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Dangerous Man
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about A Dangerous Man
A dangerous man to cross.
Don't you love the vapor trial? Almost a perfect angle!
Photo credit: Falashad
Quotes about A Dangerous Man
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of A Dangerous Man to see it in context!