A Dark Adapted Eye
On this page:
"A Dark Adapted Eye" a.k.a. "A Dark-Adapted Eye" is a psychological thriller novel by Ruth Rendell, written under the nom-de-plume Barbara Vine. The novel won the American Edgar Award. It was adapted as a television film of the same name in 1994 by the BBC.
- language: English Language
- genres: Crime Fiction, Mystery, Psychological thriller
- released on (29 years ago)
"A Dark Adapted Eye" is a film written by Sandy Welch and directed by Tim Fywell.
- country: United Kingdom
- production design by Paul Munting
- released in (21 years ago)
- award: - British Academy Television Craft Award for Best Design nomination for Paul Munting
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Dark Adapted Eye
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: