A Day of Fury
On this page:
"A Day of Fury" is a 1956 western film directed by Harmon Jones.
- also known as Jagade, Justice Comes to Tomahawk
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- art direction by Alexander Golitzen & Robert F. Boyle
- costume design by Rosemary Odell
- set decoration by Russell A. Gausman
- genres: Western, Action/Adventure, Action Film
- released in (59 years ago)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for A Day of Fury
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Encyclopedia of God. An A-Z Guide to Thoughts, Ideas, and Beliefs about God (2003)
Isaiah 13:6 says: “The day of the Lord is near, the day when the Almighty brings destruction.” Zephaniah 1:7 states: “The day is near when the Lord will sit in judgment,” and 1:14 says: “The great day of the Lord is near. It will be a day of fury, ...
... Devil's Canyon; 1954: The Gambler from Natchez; Sitting Bull; 1955: Top of the World; Son of Sinbad; 1956: High Terrace; A Day of Fury; Dakota Incident; 1957: Hell Canyon Outlaws; 1958: Fast and Sexy; 1964: Law of the Lawless; Blood on ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Day of Fury
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of A Day of Fury for some fun with words!