A Desert Hero
On this page:
"A Desert Hero" is a 1919 American short comedy film directed by and starring Fatty Arbuckle. The film is considered to be lost.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- director: Roscoe Arbuckle
- starring: Roscoe Arbuckle
- genres: Silent film, Black-and-white, Indie film, Comedy
- released on (95 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for A Desert Hero
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Sixth Edition by David Thomson
A Desert Hero (19); Backstage (19);A Country Hero (19); The Garage (19).
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Desert Hero
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of A DESERT HERO
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of A Desert Hero!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of A Desert Hero for some fun with words!