A Difficult Life
On this page:
"A Difficult Life" is a Commedia all'italiana or Italian-style comedy film directed by Dino Risi in 1961.
- also known as Una vita difficile
- country: Italy
- languages: Italian Language, German Language
- producer: Dino De Laurentiis
- production design by Mario Chiari
- art direction by Mario Scisci
- written by Rodolfo Sonego
- Alberto Sordi as Silvio Magnozzi
- Franco Fabrizi as Franco Simonini
- Lea Massari as Elena Pavinato
- Claudio Gora as Commendator Bracci
- Silvana Mangano
- Lina Volonghi as Amelia Pavinato
- Antonio Centa as Carlo
- Loredana Nusciak as Giovanna
- Mino Doro as Gino Laganà
- Daniele Vargas as Marchese Cafferoni
- Borante Domizlaff
- cinematography by Leonida Barboni
- edited by Tatiana Casini Morigi
- music by Carlo Savina
- costume design by Lucia Mirisola
- genres: Comedy, War film, Drama
- released on (53 years ago)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for A Difficult Life
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Randall M. Miller Ph.D.
The apprentice had a difficult life in either case. Many fled out of homesickness; ...
by Shane J. Lopez
Sometimes these kinds of goals are for the explicit purpose of ongoing personal growth, whereas other times they are for the purpose of making a major life decision or for turning a difficult life event into a developmental opportunity.
The Star Trek Encyclopedia (2011)
by Michael Okuda, Denise Okuda, Debbie Mirek
Although it was a difficult life, Miranda enjoyed tending crops and teaching the orphans to read and survive.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Difficult Life
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about A Difficult Life
Click on an item to view that photo:
Quotes about A Difficult Life
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of A Difficult Life to see it in context!