A Dirty Shame
is an acrostic for ads.
On this page:
"A Dirty Shame" is a 2004 American satirical sex comedy film written and directed by John Waters, and starring Tracey Ullman, Johnny Knoxville, Selma Blair, Chris Isaak, Suzanne Shepherd, and Mink Stole.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- producers: Christine Vachon & Ted Hope
- executive producers: Merideth Finn, John Wells, Jack Fisher, Joe Fisher, Mark Kaufman, Mark Ordesky, Danny Fisher
- production design by Vincent Peranio & Halina Gebarowicz
- art direction by Halina Gebarowicz
- written by John Waters
- casting by Pat Moran
- cinematography by Steve Gainer
- edited by Jeffrey Wolf
- music by George S. Clinton
- costume design by Van Smith
- set decoration by Susan Kessel
- location: Baltimore
- genres: Sex comedy, Cult film, Parody, Black comedy, Gross-out film, Gross out, Comedy
- rating: NC-17 (USA)
- released on (11 years ago)
- official website: www.adirtyshamemovie.com
"A Dirty Shame" is a 2012 book by Liliana Hart.
- released in
- official website: www.lilianahart.com/adirtyshame.html
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for A Dirty Shame
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Colin Larkin
A Dirty Shame ( 2004). Isis Originating from Boston, Massachusetts, USA, Isis formed during late.
by Houghton Mifflin Company, Webster
Unfortunate or regrettable <lt's a dirty shame. > 6. Of a clouded or muddy appearance ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Dirty Shame
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about A Dirty Shame
A Dirty Shame
Bonus points to anyone who knows why this photo is titled as it is.
Photo credit: Dyanna Hyde
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of A Dirty Shame for some fun with words!