A Dog Year
is an acrostic for ady.
On this page:
"A Dog Year" is a 2009 television film written and directed by first-time director George LaVoo and starring Jeff Bridges.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- production design by Debbie DeVilla
- art direction by Charles Kulsziski
- written by Jon Katz
- cinematography by Frederick Elmes
- costume design by Victoria Farrell
- genres: Comedy-drama, Animal Picture, Comedy, Drama
- released on (6 years ago)
- award: - Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actor in a Miniseries or a Movie nomination for Jeff Bridges
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for A Dog Year
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Running to the Mountain (2012)
A Midlife Adventure by Jon Katz
Part cautionary tale, part love story, A Dog Year reminds us that adopting a pct is a massive responsibility but one that rewards the owner with -.1 much richer, more meaningful life." —L0s Angeles Times "A Dog Year is an enjoyable and fun ...
A Nonlinear Perspective by Masaaki Hirooka
(A dog year is the equivalent of seven human years.) The actual development of the innovation trajectory, however, takes a rather longer time from the first basic invention or discovery. Innovation paradigms have various fractals. Each fractal ...
Sixth Edition by David Thomson
A Dog Year (08, George LaVoo); Iron ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Dog Year
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of A Dog Year to see it in context!