A Dog of the Regiment
On this page:
"A Dog of the Regiment" is a 1927 film written by Charles R. Condon and Albert S. Howson and directed by D. Ross Lederman.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- producers: Carl Laemmle, Jr.
- written by Charles R. Condon
- based on a story by Albert Howson
- cinematography by Edwin B. DuPar
- edited by Clarence Kolster
- genre: Drama
- released on (87 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for A Dog of the Regiment
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
1895-1930 by Denise Lowe
A Dog of the Regiment; The Rambling Ranger; Breaking Records; The Cinder Path; Crimson Colors; The Dazzling Co-Ed; The Dude Desperado; A Fighting Finish; Flashing Oars; Samson at Calford; Splashing Through; Winning Five; The ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Dog of the Regiment
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about A Dog of the Regiment
Couldn't select: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'A Dog of the Regiment"" IN BOOLEAN MODE) LIMIT 1,1' at line 1