A Duo Occasion
is an acrostic for ado.
On this page:
"A Duo Occasion" is live performance DVD with Harry Connick, Jr. on piano and Branford Marsalis on saxophone. Recorded at the Library and Archives Canada as part of the 25th Anniversary of the Ottawa Jazz Festival on June 24, 2005.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- director: Pierre Lamoureux
- producers: Sherry McAdams & Maria Betro
- genre: Music video
- subjects: Harry Connick, Jr.
- released on (9 years ago)
- read more about A Duo Occasion (film)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Duo Occasion
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of A Duo Occasion for some fun with words!