A Few Days Later
On this page:
"A Few Days Later" is a 2006 motion picture by Niki Karimi.
- also known as Chand Rooz Ba'd, , Chand rooz ba'd…
- country: Iran
- languages: Persian Language, English Language, Farsi, Eastern Language, Western Persian
- producer: Mohammad-Reza Takhtkeshian
- written by Niki Karimi & Shadmehr Rastin
- cinematography by Hossein Jafarian
- edited by Sepideh Abdolvahab
- music by Peyman Yazdanian
- genre: Drama
- released in (9 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for A Few Days Later
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Over Fifty Years of Convicts, Robbers, Terrorists, and Other Rogues by Duane Swierczynski
A few days later, the group allegedly knocked over a Pollocksville, North ...
Encyclopedia of Kentucky (1999)
by Nancy Capace
A few days later Colonel Bowman , with a party of men, arrived at St. Asaph's 257 Dictionary of Places KY-E_V1: IBT -0257.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Few Days Later
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about A Few Days Later
Click on an item to view that photo:
- A few days later
They grew up.
Photo credit: bizmac
- Still pretty snowy a few days later.
Photo credit: csnewsguy
- The Burj a few days later during brunch
Photo credit: stepnout
- D.B. COOPER COMES HOME A FEW DAYS LATER
THE NIGHT THAT D.B.COOPER CAME HOME TO SEE HIS FAVORITE BAR, A POEM BY ROBERT L. HUFFSTUTTER
Photo credit: roberthuffstutter
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of A Few Days Later to see it in context!