A Few Days in September
On this page:
"A Few Days in September" is the first film directed by Santiago Amigorena, who previously wrote screenplays for films by Cédric Klapisch and Catherine Breillat among others. The film premiered out of competition at the 2006 Venice Film Festival and received a special screening at the 2006 Toronto Film Festival.
- countries: France, Italy
- languages: Arabic Language, English Language, Italian Language, French
- producers: Paulo Branco & Santiago Amigorena
- cinematography by Christophe Beaucarne
- genres: Thriller, Suspense, Political thriller, World cinema, Drama
- subject: Terrorism
- released in (9 years ago)
Printed books with definitions for A Few Days in September
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Emily Smith
A Few Days in September is a thriller set between 5 and 11 September 2001, in which Binoche plays a French secret service agent, who may, or may not, have information relating to impending attacks on the U.S. The film was the recipient ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Few Days in September
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of A Few Days in September to see it in context!