A Fierce Green Fire
On this page:
"A Fierce Green Fire" is a 2012 documentary film written by Tom Turner and directed by Mark Kitchell.
- also known as A Fierce Green Fire: The Battle For A Living Planet
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- producer: Mark Kitchell
- executive producer: Marc Weiss
- written by Tom Turner & Mark Kitchell
- cinematography by Will Parrinello & Vicente Franco
- edited by Ken Schneider, Veronica Selver, Jon Beckhardt & Gary Weimberg
- music by George Mishalsky, Randall Wallace, Sonya Kitchell, Garth Stevenson
- genre: Documentary film
- released on
- official website: www.afiercegreenfire.com
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for A Fierce Green Fire
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Centennial Professor of Philosophy John Lachs, PH.D, John Lachs, Robert B. Talisse
A Fierce Green Fire: The American Environmental Movement. New York: Hill ...
Encyclopedia of Journalism (2009)
by Christopher H. Sterling
A Fierce Green Fire. New York: Hill and Wang, 1993. Society of Environmental Journalists (SEJ). http://www .sej.org. West, Bernadette, Peter Sandman, and Michael Greenberg. The Reporter's Environmental Handbook. 3rd ed. New Brunswick ...
An Encyclopedia by James Ciment
A Fierce Green Fire: The American Environmental Movement.
The Baby Boomer Encyclopedia (2011)
by Marty Gitlin
A Fierce Green Fire: The American Environmental Movement. Washington, D.C.: Island Press, 2003. EQUAL RIGHTS The goals of the women's movement launched in earnest in the late 1960s were as much perceptual as they were tangible.
Three Volume Set by John A Matthews
A fierce green fire: The American environmental movement. New York: Farrar, Straus and Giroux. environmental nuisance An aspect of the environment that interferes with the enjoyment or quality-of-life of people and may ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Fierce Green Fire
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: