A Fighter's Blues
is an acrostic for afb.
On this page:
"A Fighter's Blues": A Fighter's Blues is a 2000 Hong Kong drama film directed by Daniel Lee and starring Andy Lau. On another note, A Fighter's Blues is also Lau's 100th film role.
- also known as Ah Fu, The Fighter's Blue
- country: Hong Kong
- languages: Yue Chinese, English Language, Thai Language, Japanese Language, Cantonese
- producers: Andy Lau & Derek Yee
- cinematography by Kwok-Man Keung
- edited by Azrael Chung Wai-Chiu
- genres: Romance Film, Chinese Movies, Drama
- released in (15 years ago)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Fighter's Blues
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of A Fighter's Blues for some fun with words!