A Fine Frenzy
is an acrostic for aff.
On this page:
Who is A Fine Frenzy?
A Fine Frenzy: Alison Loren Sudol, known professionally as A Fine Frenzy, is an American alternative singer-songwriter, pianist, and Goodwill Ambassador for the International Union for Conservation of Nature. Her debut album, One Cell in the Sea, was released in 2007, followed in 2009 by Bomb in a Birdcage. Sudol's songs have charted in the United States, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Poland, and France, among other countries, and as of October 2012, she has sold more than 650,000 albums. Her music has also been featured on numerous television shows and featured in several major motion pictures. A Fine Frenzy's latest album, Pines, was released on October 9, 2012.
- also known as Alison Sudol, Alison Monro
- born on (31 years ago) in Seattle, child of John Sudol
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Pianist, singer-songwriter, actor, film score composer
- genres: Indie rock, Alternative rock, Adult album alternative, Pop music, Rock music
- albums: "One Cell in the Sea", "Almost Lover", "Oh Blue Christmas", "Near to You", "The Well", "Come On, Come Out", "Hope for the Hopeless", "Bomb in a Birdcage", "Pines", "Now Is the Start"
- written work: "The Story of Pines"
- official website: www.alisonsudol.com
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for A Fine Frenzy
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Henry George Bohn
The lunatic, the lover, and the poet, Are of imagination all compact : One sees more devils than vast hell can hold ; That is, the madman ; the lover, all as frantic, Sees Helen's beauty in a brow of Egypt ; The poet's eye, in a fine frenzy rolling, Doth glance from heaven to earth, from earth to heaven, And, as imagination bodies forth The forms of things unknown, the poet's pen Turns them to shapes, and gives to airy nothing A local habitation, and a name. Sh. M. N. D. V. 1.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Fine Frenzy
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about A Fine Frenzy
A Fine Frenzy
Photo credit: ErinHegrenes
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of A Fine Frenzy to see it in context!