A Fine Frenzy
is an acrostic for aff.
On this page:
Who is A Fine Frenzy?
A Fine Frenzy: Alison Loren Sudol, known professionally as A Fine Frenzy, is an American alternative singer-songwriter, pianist, and Goodwill Ambassador for the International Union for Conservation of Nature. Her debut album, One Cell in the Sea, was released in 2007, followed in 2009 by Bomb in a Birdcage. Sudol's songs have charted in the United States, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Poland, and France, among other countries, and as of October 2012, she has sold more than 650,000 albums. Her music has also been featured on numerous television shows and featured in several major motion pictures. A Fine Frenzy's latest album, Pines, was released on October 9, 2012.
- also known as Alison Sudol, Alison Monro
- born on (31 years ago) in Seattle, child of John Sudol
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Pianist, singer-songwriter, actor, film score composer
- genres: Indie rock, Alternative rock, Adult album alternative, Pop music, Rock music
- albums: "One Cell in the Sea", "Almost Lover", "Oh Blue Christmas", "Near to You", "The Well", "Come On, Come Out", "Hope for the Hopeless", "Bomb in a Birdcage", "Pines", "Now Is the Start"
- written work: "The Story of Pines"
- official website: www.alisonsudol.com
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Fine Frenzy
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about A Fine Frenzy
A Fine Frenzy
Photo credit: ErinHegrenes
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of A Fine Frenzy to see it in context!