A Flower in Hell
On this page:
"A Flower in Hell" is a 1958 South Korean film directed by Shin Sang-ok. For her performance in this film, Shin's wife, Choi Eun-hee was given the Best Actress award at the 2nd Buil Film Awards. During the Korean War, director Shin Sang-ok had shared an apartment with a prostitute in order to live more comfortably rather than sharing a one-room evacuation apartment with several families, giving him insight in the subject of the film.
- also known as 동아시안멜로영화전 - 지옥화
- country: South Korea
- language: Korean Language
- starring: Choi Eun-hee
- genres: Crime Fiction, Romance Film, Melodrama, East Asian cinema, World cinema, Drama
- subject: Prostitutes in South Korea for the U.S. military
- released on (56 years ago)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Flower in Hell
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of A Flower in Hell for some fun with words!