A Fool There Was
On this page:
- "A Fool There Was" is an American silent film drama, produced by William Fox, and starring Theda Bara.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- director: Frank Powell
- producers: William Fox & Frank Powell
- written by Frank Powell & Roy McCardell
- based on a story by Rudyard Kipling & Porter Emerson Browne
- cinematography by Roy McCardell & George Schneiderman
- genres: Silent film, Drama
- released on (99 years ago)
- "A Fool There Was" is a 1914 American film featuring Oliver Hardy. The title was changed to She Wanted a Car after the release of the 1915 film starring Theda Bara also titled A Fool There Was.
"A fool there was" is a book by Porter Emerson Browne.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for A Fool There Was
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Geoff Mayer
cycle of “vamp” films starring Theda Bara for the Fox studio, beginning with Bara's enormously successful melodrama A Fool There Was in 1915 and lasting until 1919. A similar cycle, inspired by the conventions of hard-boiled fiction, began ...
An Encyclopedia by Philip C. DiMare
A Fool There Was (1915), The Devil's Daughter ( 1915), ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Fool There Was
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of A Fool There Was for some fun with words!