A Fool There Was
On this page:
- "A Fool There Was" is an American silent film drama, produced by William Fox, and starring Theda Bara.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- director: Frank Powell
- producers: William Fox & Frank Powell
- written by Frank Powell & Roy McCardell
- based on a story by Rudyard Kipling & Porter Emerson Browne
- cinematography by Roy McCardell & George Schneiderman
- genres: Silent film, Drama
- released on (99 years ago)
- "A Fool There Was" is a 1914 American film featuring Oliver Hardy. The title was changed to She Wanted a Car after the release of the 1915 film starring Theda Bara also titled A Fool There Was.
"A fool there was" is a book by Porter Emerson Browne.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for A Fool There Was
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Film Encyclopedia 7e (2013)
The Complete Guide to Film and the Film Industry by Ephraim Katz, Ronald Dean Nolen
FILMS INCLUDE: A Fool There Was, The Kreutzer Sonata, The Clemenceau Case, The Devil's Daughter, Lady Audley's Secret, The Two Orphans, Sin, Carmen, The Galley Slave 1915; Destruction, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Fool There Was
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of A Fool There Was for some fun with words!