A Foreign Body
is an acrostic for afb.
On this page:
"A Foreign Body" is a 1997 drama film directed by Claire Simon.
- also known as Sinon, oui
- countries: Canada, France
- language: French
- producer: Catherine Jacques
- executive producer: Claudette Viau
- production design by Michel Vandestien
- written by Claire Simon
- Catherine Mendez as Magali
- Emmanuel Clarke as Alain
- Lou Castel as The Father
- Agnès Regolo as Myriam
- Magali Leiris as Mrs. Yvon
- Alexandre Colonna as Joseph
- Yves Fravega as Doctor
- Claude Merlin as Lemeur
- Pierre Berriau as Gaultier
- Paolo Dominici as M. Paul
- Cécile Thiéblemont as Nun
- Michèle Sevleyan as Mother superior
- Jérôme Rigaut as Dressmaker
- Liliane Clary as Mrs. Maupin
- Georges Neri as M. Maupin
- casting by Luc Leclerc du Sablon
- cinematography by Richard Copans
- edited by Catherine Quesemand
- music by Archie Shepp
- genre: Drama
- released in (18 years ago)
"A foreign body" is a book by Desmond Meiring.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for A Foreign Body
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Samuel COOPER (Senior Surgeon to University College Hospital.)
A foreign body, like a bean, may remain a certain time in that ...
by Lionel Fry, Fenella Wojnarowska, Parvin Shahrad
A sebaceous gland that cannot discharge its sebum becomes distended and excites a foreign body reaction with much inflammation. Rupture of the gland into the dermis causes intense inflammation and cysts and nodules are formed.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Foreign Body
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of A Foreign Body to see it in context!