A Fox's Tale
is an acrostic for aft.
On this page:
"A Fox's Tale": A Fox's Tale is a Hungarian animated film. The film's original Hungarian title is Kis Vuk. It is the sequel to the 1981 film The Little Fox. The English-language voice cast includes Freddie Highmore, Miranda Richardson, Bill Nighy and Sienna Miller. It was released in Hungary on April 12, 2008 and in the United States in 2009. The film received extremely negative criticism from its Hungarian audience, which was mainly disappointed by the film's failure to capture the style and spirit of the original 1981 film.
- also known as Kis Vuk
- countries: United Kingdom, Hungary
- languages: English Language, Hungarian language
- directors: György Gát & János Uzsák
- producers: György Gát & Bill Chamberlain
- executive producers: Zsófia Kende, Laszlo Wolf, Stephen Malit, Melvyn Singer, Kornél Sipos
- written by György Gát & Péter Dóka
- based on a story by István Fekete
- casting by Gillian Hawser
- music by Krisztián Som
- genres: Animation, Adventure Film, Family
- released on (6 years ago)
- official website: www.fantasticfilmsinternational.com/new_detailed.html#fox
"A fox's tale" is a book by Robin Page.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Fox's Tale
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of A Fox's Tale for some fun with words!