A Friend's Betrayal
is an acrostic for afb.
On this page:
"A Friend's Betrayal": A Friend's Betrayal, also released as Stolen Youth, is a 1996 television drama film directed by Christopher Leitch. The reviewers were mostly positive about Sharon Lawrence's acting performance.
- also known as Stolen Youth
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- costume design by Debra McGuire
- set decoration by Donald Elmblad
- genres: Melodrama, Drama
- released on (18 years ago)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Friend's Betrayal
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of A Friend's Betrayal to learn how to say it correctly!