A Further Gesture
On this page:
"A Further Gesture" is a film directed by Robert Dornhelm released on February 1998.
- also known as The Break
- countries: Spain, Japan, Germany, United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland
- languages: English Language, Spanish Language, Irish
- production design by Kalina Ivanov & Tom McCullagh
- art direction by Anna Rackard
- costume design by Stephanie Maslansky
- set decoration by Diane Lederman
- genres: Romance Film, Thriller, Political thriller, Japanese Movies, Drama
- released on (16 years ago)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for A Further Gesture
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Jerry Roberts
A Further Gesture (1997), and the all-star The Venice Project (1999), which was nominated for the Golden Lion at the Venice Film Festival. Domhelm was nominated for an Emmy Award for outstanding directing for Anne ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Further Gesture
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of A Further Gesture for some fun with words!