A Game with Stones
On this page:
"A Game with Stones", is a nine-minute animated film by Czech animator Jan Švankmajer. Made in 1965, it utilizes stop-motion animation.
- also known as Hra s kameny
- countries: Austria, Czech Republic
- language: German Language
- producer: Josef Soukup
- production design by Jan Švankmajer
- written by Jan Švankmajer
- cinematography by Peter Puluj
- genre: Animation
- released in (50 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for A Game with Stones
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
a game with stones in holes, sadeka. a guessing game, hibo. gap, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Game with Stones
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of A Game with Stones for some fun with words!