A Gem of a Jam
On this page:
"A Gem of a Jam" is the 76th short subject starring American slapstick comedy team the Three Stooges. The trio made a total of 190 shorts for Columbia Pictures between 1934 and 1959.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- director: Del Lord
- producer: Hugh McCollum
- cinematography by John Stumar
- genres: Black-and-white, Comedy
- tagline: Crammed with rib-tickling comedy!
- released on (71 years ago)
"A gem of a jam" is a book by Bob Italia.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Gem of a Jam
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: