A Gentle Woman
On this page:
"A Gentle Woman": Une femme douce is a 1969 French drama film directed by Robert Bresson. It is Bresson's first film in color, and adapted from Fyodor Dostoevsky's short story "A Gentle Creature". The film was set in Paris at the time.
- country: France
- language: French
- written by Robert Bresson
- based on "A Gentle Creature" by Fyodor Dostoyevsky
- starring: Dominique Sanda
- music by Jean Wiéner
- genre: Drama
- released in (46 years ago)
- read more about A Gentle Woman (film)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for A Gentle Woman
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Given Names Listed by Meaning, 2d ed. by Yvonne Navarro
• Duma a gentle woman ( Greek), Dhumma, Dumah • a little woman Zoara (Hebrew), Zoa, Zoarah • a man's woman, fearless Andreanna (Greek) • an endearing woman Vaclava ( Scandinavian), ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Gentle Woman
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of A Gentle Woman to see it in context!