A Gentleman After Dark
is an acrostic for agad.
On this page:
"A Gentleman After Dark" is a 1942 crime/drama film starring Brian Donlevy and Miriam Hopkins.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- director: Edwin L. Marin
- art direction by John DuCasse Schulze
- cinematography by Milton R. Krasner
- edited by Arthur Roberts
- music by Dimitri Tiomkin
- genres: Crime Fiction, Drama
- released on (72 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for A Gentleman After Dark
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Caryn Hannan
; A Gentleman After Dark, (1942); Old Acquaintance , (1943); The Heiress, (1949); The Mating Season, (1951); Outcasts of Poker Flat and Carrie, (1952); The Children's Hour, (1962); Fanny Hill, (1964); The Chase, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Gentleman After Dark
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: