A Gentleman of Leisure
On this page:
- "A Gentleman of Leisure" is a novel by P. G. Wodehouse. The basic plot first appeared in a novella, The Gem Collector, in the December 1909 issue of Ainslee's Magazine.
- also known as "A Gentleman of Leisure (481)", The Intrusion of Jimmy
- language: English Language
- Spike Mullins
- Arthur Mifflin
- John McEachern
- Molly McEachern
- "Spennie", Earl of Dreever
- Sir Thomas Blunt
- Lady Julia Blunt
- James Willoughby Pitt
- genre: Fiction
- released on (105 years ago)
- "A Gentleman of Leisure" is a play by John Stapleton.
- "A Gentleman of Leisure" is a surviving 1915 silent film comedy produced by Jesse Lasky and distributed by Paramount Pictures. It stars stage veteran Wallace Eddinger. The film is based on a novel A Gentleman of Leisure by P. G. Wodehouse and 1911 Broadway play adapted by Wodehouse and John Stapleton. A young actor named Douglas Fairbanks was a cast member in the play several years before beginning a film career. This film survives in the Library of Congress.
- "A Gentleman of Leisure" is a lost 1923 silent film produced by Famous Players-Lasky and distributed by Paramount Pictures. It was directed by Joseph Henabery and stars Jack Holt. The film is based on a the novel A Gentleman of Leisure by P. G. Wodehouse. It was adapted into a play by Wodehouse and John Stapleton. It is also remake of a 1915 film A Gentleman of Leisure.
A Gentleman Of Leisure is a theater production.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for A Gentleman of Leisure
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by George A. Katchmer
Joe Ray, Herbert Standing The Gentleman from Mississippi Evelyn Brent Gentleman Joe Harry Carey A Gentleman of Leisure Carol Holloway, Frank Nelson A Gentleman Preferred Jimmy Aubrey, Winifred Landis, Kathleen Myers A Gentleman Roughneck William Conklin, Murdock MacQuarrie, Frank Merrill, Virginia Warwick A Gentleman's Agreement Allan Garcia, Patricia Palmer, Nell Shipman, Al Whitman Gentlemen Prefer Blondes Luke Cosgrave George Washington Jr. Charles ...
by Vincent Terrace
Remake of the 1957–1959 ABC series Zorro about Don Diego de la Vega, a gentleman of leisure in Old California who is se- ...
The Encyclopedia of Film (1991)
by James Monaco
A Gentleman of Leisure 1915 (sc); The Girl ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Gentleman of Leisure
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about A Gentleman of Leisure
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of A Gentleman of Leisure to see it in context!