A Gentleman of Leisure
On this page:
- "A Gentleman of Leisure" is a novel by P. G. Wodehouse. The basic plot first appeared in a novella, The Gem Collector, in the December 1909 issue of Ainslee's Magazine.
- also known as "A Gentleman of Leisure (481)", The Intrusion of Jimmy
- language: English Language
- Spike Mullins
- Arthur Mifflin
- John McEachern
- Molly McEachern
- "Spennie", Earl of Dreever
- Sir Thomas Blunt
- Lady Julia Blunt
- James Willoughby Pitt
- genre: Fiction
- released on (105 years ago)
- "A Gentleman of Leisure" is a play by John Stapleton.
- "A Gentleman of Leisure" is a surviving 1915 silent film comedy produced by Jesse Lasky and distributed by Paramount Pictures. It stars stage veteran Wallace Eddinger. The film is based on a novel A Gentleman of Leisure by P. G. Wodehouse and 1911 Broadway play adapted by Wodehouse and John Stapleton. A young actor named Douglas Fairbanks was a cast member in the play several years before beginning a film career. This film survives in the Library of Congress.
- "A Gentleman of Leisure" is a lost 1923 silent film produced by Famous Players-Lasky and distributed by Paramount Pictures. It was directed by Joseph Henabery and stars Jack Holt. The film is based on a the novel A Gentleman of Leisure by P. G. Wodehouse. It was adapted into a play by Wodehouse and John Stapleton. It is also remake of a 1915 film A Gentleman of Leisure.
A Gentleman Of Leisure is a theater production.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for A Gentleman of Leisure
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by George A. Katchmer
Brent Gentleman Joe Harry Carey A Gentleman of Leisure Carol Holloway, Frank Nelson A Gentleman Preferred Jimmy Aubrey, Winifred Landis, Kathleen Myers A Gentleman Roughneck William Conklin, Murdock MacQuarrie, Frank Merrill, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Gentleman of Leisure
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about A Gentleman of Leisure
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of A Gentleman of Leisure to see it in context!