A Ghost of a Chance
On this page:
"A Ghost of a Chance" is a 2011 Japanese comedy film directed by Kōki Mitani.
- also known as Sutekina kanashibari, 了不起的亡灵, Once in a Blue Moon
- country: Japan
- language: Japanese Language
- producers: Kazutoshi Wadakura, Ken Tsuchiya, Kuga Maeda
- executive producers: Chihiro Kameyama & Yoshinari Shimatani
- production design by Yohei Taneda
- art direction by Yohei Taneda
- written by Kōki Mitani
- Toshiyuki Nishida as Rokubei Sarashina
- Yūko Takeuchi as Reiko Yabe
- Hiroshi Abe as Yu Hayami
- Eri Fukatsu as Emi Hosho
- Kyoko Fukada as 前田 くま
- Kiichi Nakai as Tooru Osano
- Tadanobu Asano as Kenichi Kino
- Tsuyoshi Kusanagi
- Kazuyuki Aijima
- Kenji Anan
- Kazuyuki Asano
- Masachika Ichimura
- Zen Kajihara
- Toshiaki Karasawa
- Takashi Kobayashi as 菅仁
- Takayuki Kinoshita
- Yūko Takeuchi as Fuuko Hino
- Koji Yamamoto as 日野 勉
- Kan as Goro Yabe
- casting by Tsuyoshi Sugino
- cinematography by Hideo Yamamoto
- edited by Soichi Ueno
- music by Kiyoko Ogino
- costume design by Ikuko Utsunomiya
- genres: Comedy, Drama
- released on
- Japan Academy Prize for Outstanding Performance by an Actress in a Leading Role nomination for Eri Fukatsu
- Japan Academy Prize for Director of the Year nomination for Kōki Mitani
- Japan Academy Prize for Screenplay of the Year nomination for Kōki Mitani
- Japan Academy Prize for Outstanding Achievement in Cinematography nomination for Hideo Yamamoto
- Japan Academy Prize for Outstanding Achievement in Art Direction nomination for Yohei Taneda
- Japan Academy Prize for Outstanding Achievement in Sound Recording nomination for Tetsuo Segawa
- Japan Academy Prize for Outstanding Achievement in Film Editing nomination for Soichi Ueno
- Japan Academy Prize for Outstanding Achievement in Music nomination for Kiyoko Ogino
- Japan Academy Prize for Outstanding Achievement in Lighting Direction nomination for Akira Ono
- Japan Academy Prize for Picture of the Year nomination for Kōki Mitani
- official website: www.sutekina-eiga.com
"A ghost of a chance" is a book by Nette Hilton.
"A Ghost of a Chance" a.k.a. "I Don't Stand a Ghost of a Chance with You": "I Don't Stand a Ghost of a Chance With You" is a 1932 song recorded by Bing Crosby. The music was composed by Victor Young, with lyrics written by Ned Washington and Bing Crosby. The song is a jazz and pop standard recorded by many different artists.
- read more about I Don't Stand a Ghost of a Chance with You
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for A Ghost of a Chance
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Supernatural and Science Fiction Elements in Novels, Pulps, Comics, Films, Television and Games, 2d ed. by Paul Green
A Ghost of a Chance (1:12); Don't Elmo the Great (1:13).
by the late Leonard Feather, Ira Gitler
“Blue Juice”; for Calloway, “A Ghost of a Chance.” GIBSON, BANU, voc; b. Dayton , OH, 10/24/47. Grew up in Hollywood, Fla. Trained as a dancer and took singing lessons w. an opera teacher at age 9. Sang in sch. musicals; sang and danced ...
by Paul Heacock
ghost a ghost of a chance a very small ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Ghost of a Chance
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about A Ghost of a Chance
It didn't look like he had a ghost of a chance.
Too many plays like this one sent their team to defeat as the bigger team, the Beech Grove Hornets, stung the team from Monrovia.
Photo credit: kennethkonica
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of A Ghost of a Chance to see it in context!