A Gift of Love
On this page:
- "A Gift of Love" is a musical album of Tuck & Patti.
- released on (10 years ago)
- "A Gift of Love" is a musical album of Diana Ross.
- released on (18 years ago)
- "A Gift of Love" is a musical album of Marvin Goldstein.
- "A Gift of Love" is a musical album of Bill Tarmey.
- released in (22 years ago)
- "A gift of love" is a book by Gail Magruder.
- "A Gift of Love" is a book by Roger King.
- "A gift of love" is a book by Romen Basu.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for A Gift of Love
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Nineteenth Century by Eric L. Haralson
A Gift of Love for the Beautiful, Philadelphia: Lippincott, 1853 Birth-Day Song of Liberty, A Paean of Glory for the Heroes of Freedom, Atlanta, Georgia: C. R. Hanleiter, 1856 The Sons of Usna: A Tragi- Apotheosis, in Five Acts, Philadelphia : ...
by Amaresh Datta
It transcends age, death and mortal fears A gift of love, renunciation, compassion To an age dead under atomic threat A gift to make us interiorised, peaceful- An eternal creation. Speaking of decentralisation of industries and power the poet ...
by Geoffrey W. Bromiley
It was a gift from Yahweh, a gift of love. Jews rejoiced over the law in a celebration that they still practice each fall. The reading and exposition of the Torah became increasingly an important focus for worship. Neh. 9 illustrates the ceremony of ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Gift of Love
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about A Gift of Love
We've got this gift of love, but love is like a precious plant. You can't just accept it and leave it in the cupboard or just think it's going to get on by itself. You've got to keep watering it. You've got to really look after it and nurture it. (John Lennon)
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of A Gift of Love for some fun with words!