A Girl's Tears
is an acrostic for agt.
On this page:
"A Girl's Tears": A Girl's Tears is a 1980 Romanian drama film directed by Iosif Demian. It was screened in the Un Certain Regard section at the 1982 Cannes Film Festival.
- also known as O lacrimă de fată
- country: Romania
- language: Romanian Language
- producer: Cornel Cristian
- production design by Stefan Antonescu
- based on a story by Petre Sălcudeanu
- cinematography by Iosif Demian & Constantin Chelba
- edited by Margareta Anescu
- costume design by Lidia Luludis
- genre: Drama
- released in (35 years ago)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Girl's Tears
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of A Girl's Tears for some fun with words!