A Girl Fighter
On this page:
"A Girl Fighter" is a 1972 Taiwanese and Hong Kong film.
- also known as Nu Quan Shi, Boxer dalle dita d'acciaio, La luchadora
- countries: Hong Kong, Taiwan
- language: Standard Chinese
- director: Ching-Chen Yang
- producers: Liang Fang Hsia-Wu & Tao Ren Chang
- written by Chung Wang
- cinematography by Yung Shu Chen
- edited by Rui Yuan Chou
- music by Joseph Koo
- genres: Action Film, Adventure Film
- released on (42 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for A Girl Fighter
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Daw-Ming Lee
A Girl Fighter/Nu quanshi (Yang Shih-ching, 1972), and The Ghost Face/Gui mian ren ( Yang Shih-ching, 1973). After leaving Lianbang, Shang-Kuan Ling-feng appeared in ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Girl Fighter
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of A Girl Fighter for some fun with words!