A Girl Named Mary
On this page:
"A Girl Named Mary" is a 1919 American silent romantic drama film produced by Famous Players-Lasky and distributed by Paramount Pictures. Directed by Walter Edwards, the film is based on the novel of the same name by Juliet Wilbor Tompkins and stars Marguerite Clark stars. The film is now presumed lost.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- producers: Jesse L. Lasky & Adolph Zukor
- starring: Marguerite Clark
- cinematography by William Marshall
- genres: Romance Film, Silent film, Drama
- released on (95 years ago)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for A Girl Named Mary
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Neil J. Salkind
One day a girl named Mary was ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Girl Named Mary
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of A Girl Named Mary to see it in context!